PC Honeycomb Round Shape (honeycomb panel)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XXX
- Kind: Color Plastic Sheet
- Contraction Percentage: 1.0%~2.5%
- Round Corecell: Top Transparent
- Trademark: Polycore
- Specification: 1220*2440mm
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Material: PC
- Water Absorption: 0.2%~0.3%
- Tensile Strength: （30~40）MPa
- Corecell Diameter From 3.0 to 9.0mm: Thickness From 2mm to 300mm
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Good thermal and electric insulator
- Use temperature -40---+ 110 celsius degree
- Available transparent and in colors
Polycore PC honeycomb can apply into window to save energy consumption, the window installed with transparent PC honeycomb can lessen heat loss 80% than common window;
Polycore PC honeycomb can directly apply into farm glasshouse;
Polycore tranasparent PC honeycomb plates can be applied in solar air heating, warming, drying.
Built-in Collecting and storing solar energy heater with Polycore PC honeycomb run in low or high sunshine efficiency is better than vacuum heater. Solar heater with PC honeycomb run stable in winter and price is cheaper than vacuum heater, easy to match to building roof.
Honeycomb activated carbon filter is composed of the Polycore PC honeycomb structural and activated carbon granules or powder. It is not only easy to be assembled but also competent for adsorption. Mainly used for air purification, removing volatile organic compounds and the dust, smoke. Stench. Toluene. Polluting substances such as methanol in the airconditioner. Honeycomb actived carbon filter widely used for air purifier, Air conditioner, Air-conditioning fan, The exhaust air production equipment and family health supplies.
Polycore PC Honeycomb act as structure to delete sand in water drainage, life and industrual water supply deposition, liquide waste deposition grease partition and trail sand condensation.
Polycore PC honeycomb apply into wind tunnels _ grilles, sandwich cores, radomes, antennae, skylights, energy absorbing structures and TIM fileds.